Alberta TrailNet works with the growing Alberta community of provincial, regional and local trail stakeholders who contribute to developing the provincial trail network. TrailNet’s Board of Directors includes the following provincial trail user associations:
Alberta Provincial Trail User Associations
- Alberta Bicycle Association
- Alberta Equestrian Federation
- Alberta Hiking Association
- Alberta Snowmobile Association
- Cross Country Alberta
Active Living (Alberta) Partners
Alberta TrailNet works in collaboration with other provinces and territories, and with national trail groups, to share information and resources and work together on issues that are national in scope.
- Trans Canada Trail
- Canadian Trails Federation
- National Trails Coalition
- Canadian Parks and Recreation Association
- Outdoor Recreation Council of British Columbia
- Trails B.C.
- Saskatchewan Trails Association
- Manitoba Recreational Trails Association Inc.
- Ontario Trails Council
- Conseil québecoise du loisir
- Vélo Québec
- Québec Federation of Snowmobile Clubs
- Island Trails (P.E.I.)
- New Brunswick Trails Council Inc.
- Nova Scotia Trails Federation
- Newfoundland T’Railway Council
- NWT Recreation and Parks Association (NWTRPA)
- Nunavut Department of the Environment
- Klondike Active Transport and Trails Society
- Klondike Snowmobile Association (Yukon)